cheap carbon frame**SOLD**

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just bought this for the groupset, it was advertised as very light use but as far as I can see it hasn't even been down the road and back :? Its got Moser stickers on it but I suspect its a chinese ebay frame as all the stickers are on top of the clearcoat.

I doubt I'll get many takers on here but thought I'd try before ebay ;) seat tube is 47cm centre to centre, actual top tube is 52cm centre to centre, with a virtual top tube of 53cm centre to centre.

Pretty sure it hasn't been ridden at all so its in as new condition and I can't find any marks at all.

£170 posted Frame/fork/headset/seatclamp/ stem and seatpost, or £150 posted without stem and seatpost.

**Its still a full bike as I've literally just got home with it so I won't be able to post until next Wednesday but I'll post it next day delivery**
afm1.jpg

afm2.jpg

afm3.jpg

afm4.jpg

afm5.jpg

afm6.jpg

afm7.jpg

afm8.jpg

afm9.jpg

afm10.jpg

Yes, you have to laugh at the 'made in my shed' Dedacciai sticker :LOL:, but it's still a great deal for a Carbon frame. :cool:

Whats even sadder is that there were 3 porsches in the drive :shock: and the bike was in a garage built just to house his 10 motorbikes, so quite why he had a cheapo chinese bike is beyond me :LOL:

Will swap for Shimano 9/10 speed compatible wheels, looking for something fairly decent so willing to add £100 - £200 cash on top

I have a Shimano R500 Tiagra 10 speed wheelset with a 10 speed 105 cassette if interested, lower end but nice and nearly new.

IanSmalley":3ajlm9y3 said:
I have a Shimano R500 Tiagra 10 speed wheelset with a 10 speed 105 cassette if interested, lower end but nice and nearly new.

Thanks for the offer but the rest of the bike is going to be Dura Ace 7700 so l want something a little higher end.

Cheers
Steve

EXCELLENT CONDITION askium in black a great wheel but yes there are more expensive. just like the frame.lol

Back