SOLD - Harry Hall SLX frame - needs paint - inc. new decals

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD

SAM_2219.jpg

54.5cm x 53cm

I was intending to restore this frame and build it into something special. I ordered the new decals but alas I need to raise some funds so I'm putting it up for sale now.

The frame is 54.5cm x 53cm with 128mm OLN (130mm hub fits fine). It is built from Columbus SLX tubing and as well as having a Cinelli Aero bottom bracket shell it also has Cinelli lugs. Columbus dropouts, double bottle bosses, braze on front mech.

The chrome is good although it has some blemishes on the forks only noteworty point is under the crown where minor rust has removed the chrome (doesn't hardly notice when built). The paint has flaked off the down tube but the frame remains in great condition.

My plan was to have it sprayed bright red, including the top quarter of the forks with white lug lining on the headtube lugs and the H Hall on the fork crown picked out in white too.

Decals from H Lloyd include new seat tube, down tube, headtube and SLX frame and forks badges.

This frame will build into something very special.

I'd like £130 posted for it including the decals.

More pics here: http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55 ... l%20frame/

SAM_2224.jpg

SAM_2226.jpg

SAM_2230.jpg

SAM_2231.jpg

SAM_2236.jpg

Yes got it and replied. It sits in your outbox until I've read it then it goes into your sent box.

Back