Aende Track frame

My advice...keep it and if you have to sell it...wait till later in the year....this is a bad time to sell and perhaps the wrong forum [LFGSS].

It is an Aende [rare] and 531SL [even rarer] and it can take a front brake and is not a silly size.....so yes it is under-priced but the demand is not there at the moment.....gorgeous frame.....so i'd wait a bit.

Why do the right size frames always come along when you can't afford them? It is a lovely thing. If you still have this in the middle of next week, I'll scrub my food budget for January and offer you what you want for it. However, I do agree, hand on heart, with what the gentleman up there ^^^ says! :D

Truth be told wonka....never look a gift horse in the mouth...if it is there take it....food is over rated anyway....beans on toast for a month washed down with well brewed black tea...you will be fitter then ever and a lovely frame to boot!....You will never regret it.....the current owner might however!....My advice to him stands.

I would try lfgss for a proper price, and if it doesn't go there then wait a few months. I have a Faggin Columbus SL track frame hanging in my shed that I'm waiting until the market picks up to sell, I won't get back what I paid for it at the moment!

Please don't undersell it, there's no reason to lose money on it!

Having said that, if it was my size I'd probably have it off you.

Back