£5/£8 Sale Thread. Mavic, 600, Ultegra, 3 speed bikes!

Jacque Lucque

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hey all, just clearing out some of my bike tat! :)

igp0385.jpg

igp0384.jpg

Ultegra 6500 Front Mech, Braze on mount, no cable clamp though. Would happily swap this for a regular style one :) £8 posted

igp0373.jpg

igp0372.jpg

igp0371.jpg

igp0370.jpg

Mavic Aksium rear hub. The non drive side flange has detached from the hub body but the pawls, bearings, freehub and axle are all perfectly serviceable. Compatible with a lot of different Mavic hubs from the period. £8 posted

igp0376.jpg

130mm BCD, 42t, weird rounded 5 bolt pattern. Might be useful?! £5 posted.

igp0386.jpg

Plain jane 1" quil stem with a removable faceplate. Not the prettiest thing, but very useful!

igp0399.jpg

600 1" top and bottom cups. Very faded and a little beaten up, but might be useful to someone. £5 posted.

The following two bikes I bought as I couldn't see them end up in a skip. Any of you are more than welcome to have them for £5 each (What I paid!) if you come pick them up from Crieff, PH7 4HL.

igp0394.jpg

igp0397.jpg

igp0398.jpg

igp0396.jpg

Raleigh Transit 3 speed townie. Lots of corrosion around the non drive side chain stay but definetly a build-up-able town bike if you don't mind cleaning!

igp0389.jpg

igp0390.jpg

igp0391.jpg

igp0392.jpg

igp0393.jpg

Puch Touring 3 speed. Pretty corroded on the non drive chain stay. I really like this bike and wish I could build it up but it's not realistic. Weinmann calipers, posh man![/b][/list]

Mavic Aksium rear hub. The non drive side flange has detached from the hub body but the pawls, bearings, freehub and axle are all perfectly serviceable. Compatible with a lot of different Mavic hubs from the period. £8 posted

shimano or campag?

Shimano :) I bought it thinking I was going to have a campy freehub to swap-out from another mavic hub before I realized I didn't actually have a Mavic hub...

"Ultegra 6500 Front Mech, Braze on mount, no cable clamp though. Would happily swap this for a regular style one ..."

I have a band-on one to swap. (Think mine is Shimano 600 tricolor - Ultegra before it was called Ultegra).

Back