FS: Adidas Limone Road shoes with cleats

grilla

Retro Guru
Hi all,

For sale are a lightly used pair of early 90s Adidas Limone cycling shoes, complete with a pair of almost new Look Keo cleats for Keo pedals, and not Deltas. For the uninitiated grey denotes having a medium amount of 'float'. The shoes also take SPD cleats. All cleat threads are in excellent condition. I've always found them comfortable to ride in, with a good rigid sole.

They are a size 9.5 UK, 44EU, 10 US. I am normally a 9.5/10 in my usual shoes, I'd say the sizing is pretty accurate, though they are probably on the smaller rather than bigger side of 9.5; cycling shoes are of course meant to be a more snug fit than everyday shoes...

I've probably done no more than 500 miles in them, which I think is probably reflected in their overall condition, and the fact that they don't smell :LOL: :LOL:

The one minor thing worth mentioning is that one of the velcro tabs, located by the ankle, has had some stitching come slightly loose, though it still functions and remains attached to the shoe! This can easily be remedied by repairing the loose section of stitching. I can do this for the buyer before posting, or alternatively I'm sure a shoe shop would do if for a few quid.

Any questions please ask, I'm happy to post anywhere, or alternatively am happy for the buyer to collect, I'm located in South London.

The shoes come with their original box, I'd like £45 with cleats, £40 without, plus postage.

Cheers, and merry christmas!

Attachments

• IMG_2086.1.jpg
    IMG_2086.1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 808
  • IMG_2087.1.jpg
    IMG_2087.1.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 808
  • IMG_2088.1.jpg
    IMG_2088.1.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 808
I can chuck in some Look pedals for an extra tenner, and can swap the grey cleats for the red variation, which allow for more float if anyone wants...

£50 with cleats and pedals
£40 with cleat and no pedals
£35 with no cleats and no pedals

A better price?

Feel free to make me an offer then! I thought the price was fair considering their condition and the fact that they come with almost new cleats, and the option of pedals...

I want these gone, and am going to offer up elsewhere in the next few days so feel free to make an offer :D

Latest posts

Back