wheels: Record hubs, G40 rims, regina oro 6s freewheel SOLD

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I've been saving these wheels for a while because they're in great condition and I thought I'd find a use for them, but I can't so they have to go :(

Campagnolo Record hubs (both 32h) built with mavic G40 clinchers. Original campag QR skewers and low mileage Regina Oro 6s freewheel included. Hubs are super smooth and very clean, the rims are also in great condition with lots of life left. Fitted with modern continental tyres at the moment. 125 GBP posted. SOLD

Thanks, Andy

DSCN9884.jpg

DSCN9885.jpg

DSCN9886.jpg

DSCN9887.jpg

DSCN9888.jpg

DSCN9889.jpg

DSCN9890.jpg

DSCN9891.jpg

DSCN9892.jpg

DSCN9893.jpg

DSCN9894.jpg

DSCN9895.jpg

DSCN9896.jpg

DSCN9897.jpg

DSCN9898.jpg
[/b]

Shaun, I'd prefer to sell them as a set if I can, they go very well together and everything is in great shape, plus I don't have the correct tool for the regina :oops:

if someone wants the wheels without the freewheel then I'll get the tool or take them to my LBS, and you're first in line for the regina :D

Andy

saturday bump for these very very nice wheels :D

I can swap the tyres for some red vittorias or all black specialized, all in almost new condition if you don't like the blue ones :)

I've got a box so they can be posted monday and be there before xmas!

Andy,

Are you stalking me? Just bought a Regina Oro and am thinking of rims, this is getting too scarey for me.

I will get back to my punk and beer ...

Whee the streets are paved with blood..... Or

Siouxie ... Hong Kong garden

Polystyrene .... She is soooooooo good, RIP

I guess these are 126 OLD?

Such a nice set of wheels .........tempted.

Shaun

For TGR..

She's a germ free adolescent, cleanliness is her obsession, cleans her teeth ten times a day, brush away, brush away, brush away the SR way..

Pertinent for a dentist like me :)

Great song Midlife. Did you ever do any work on Poly?

Punk type bumpity bump!

Back