Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:44 pm

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules


**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:15 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Posts: 613
Location: Canada's Capitol
bump


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:36 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Posts: 613
Location: Canada's Capitol
bump


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:12 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Posts: 613
Location: Canada's Capitol
bump


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:27 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Posts: 613
Location: Canada's Capitol
bump


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:22 am 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 67
Location: oxford area
DeeEight wrote:
And for all the whining by people about stuff being overpriced, that same stuff is still selling....at those prices.



But not on here by the look of it? :facepalm: :roll: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:07 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Posts: 613
Location: Canada's Capitol
ronniebrain wrote:

But not on here by the look of it?


And you base that statement on what facts that you're privy to exactly?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 7:35 am 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 67
Location: oxford area
DeeEight wrote:
ronniebrain wrote:

But not on here by the look of it?


And you base that statement on what facts that you're privy to exactly?


Oh im sorry.....I seemed to have missed all of the dibs and sales in the thread, maybe I shall have to go back and re-read it......................................................nope still dos'nt appear to be any :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:45 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Posts: 613
Location: Canada's Capitol
Well I suppose you're entitled to your opinion even if you are wrong. But then I'm also entitled to foe people like you.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:45 am 
Dirt Disciple
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:09 pm
Posts: 67
Location: oxford area
DeeEight wrote:
Well I suppose you're entitled to your opinion even if you are wrong. But then I'm also entitled to foe people like you.


You're right I am entitled to it.....Im just going by the contents of this thread for the basis of my opinion.....im glad you are/have done so because I wouldnt buy from you anyway due to your general attitude towards potential customers on this forum.....and for that reason....Im out :P


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:13 pm 
Retro Guru

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:19 pm
Posts: 613
Location: Canada's Capitol
fridays


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dree, Kerplunk, MatBH5, Wold Ranger and 42 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

About Us

Follow Retrobike

Other cool stuff

All content © 2005-2015 Retrobike unless otherwise stated.
Cookies Policy.
bikedeals - the best bike deals in one place
FatCOGS - Fat Chance Owner's Group

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group