Brooks B5N Saddles reduced

biggs682

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
For sale nice 2x Genuine Brooks B5N

B5 and poss n as faded a bit in brown, stamped A 76 on the rear main frame so made in Jan 76 which ties in with the fact that it came of a late 70's Carlton Corsair i sold a while ago and this was the old boys saddle he brought new a few years before he brought the bike , rear name plate is there but cant see brooks any more again scuffing on r/h area , and if picky 1st hole nearest front of saddle has 3 cracks coming away from the hole in the saddle , rails and under frame very clean and shiny asking £30 plus post NOW £25 PLUS POST SOLD P/P

2 nd one in brown , looks to be stamped b 64 on the frame so feb 1964 which again ties in as came of a Pat Rohan club bike from same era . rear name badge in good condition , shape has gone a bit should come back with re tension on bolt and some leather treatment does have what look like paint splodges on that i guess will come if wanted to . again frame and rails in good condition and with a bit of light rubbing with wire wool would come up shiny . asking £25 plus post NOW £20 PLUS POST

for some strange reason i can only get the first pic to load but more pics available just ask

postage is £5 each to a uk postcode

Attachments

• brooks2.jpg
    brooks2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 971
Back