Ultegra Front Mech and Schwalbe CX comp cyclo-cross tyre

jimmythejamjar

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just a couple of items left, Prices include standard carriage (Post Office) to the UK and NI.

Please PM me if you want something, I do check the forum but occasionally miss things.

Ultegra front mech £9.50
Signs of wear and tear but fine working order.

Schwalbe CX comp tyre £11.00
Great condition – hardly used

SOLD

Ultegra cranks 172.5mm FC6500 double octolink £20 SOLD
Good condition, decals have worn off but fine working order. Chainrings are in good condition.

105 cranks 175mm octolink £15 SOLD
good condition, nice decals. No chainrings, cranks only

Alloy quill stem 90mm long £7 SOLD
Nothing fancy but does the job well

Alloy drop handlebars £10 SOLD
Black ergo 42cm (centre to centre)

Dura Ace 9 speed down tube shifters (double) £38 SOLD
These are new, I’ve had them on the bike and used them once (on the turbo) Boxed

Dia-compe 204 QR brake levers £15 SOLD
Brand new, never been used. I’ve fitted them to the frame but never connected them up. They have a QR feature and are suitable for use with callipers or cantis. NB the cable exits out of the top of the lever, they are not concealed cables.

Saddle £7.50 SOLD
Not sure of the make as I can’t see any name, although there is a logo that looks similar to the scott logo. Looks new, no rips or scuffs anywhere.

Ultegra Rear mech £9.50 SOLD
A few scratches but nothing serious, works well, decals good condition

Front wheel £15 SOLD
shimano HB RM 40 hub and Rigida zac 2000 rim. Very few miles ridden on this wheel, rim is true, braking surface is very good.

Rear wheel £15 SOLD
Shimano FH RM 30 hub with generic alloy rim. Very few miles ridden on this wheel, rim is true, braking surface is very good. Casette is not fitted.

Schwalbe marathon plus tyre £12.5 SOLD
Great condition – hardly used

Seat pin £7.50 SOLD
Some scratches but works fine, 26.8mm 300mm long

Frame and forks £50 SOLD
Reynolds 531ST touring frame, 60cm. I’m not sure who the manufacturer is but it’s a nicely made frame. Judging from the Reynolds sticker, the frame is double butted and was made sometime after 1984. The frame is nicely lugged, it’s all true with no bends or knocks. Cosmetically there are some scratches which go down to the primer, but not to the metal. The frame and forks have canti bosses, or callipers can be fitted. The frame is fitted with a shimano headset, the model name has rubbed off but it’s a nice unit.

James

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 10.07.17.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 10.07.17.png
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,866
  • Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 10.06.20.png
    Screen Shot 2012-11-15 at 10.06.20.png
    113.5 KB · Views: 1,866
My mistake, I should have said the levers are 9 speed down tube shifters.
I can imagine people breaking fingers in a high speed typing accident, rushing to PM me over dura ace STI for £40 !!

Latest posts

Back