More derailleurs for sale. (Price reductions)

sletti

Retro Guru
Thinning out the collection once again; it somehow seems a crime that these items are not in use and helping someone hurtle down the highways and byways of this great land.

Mavic 801 rear derailleur - £40
Look as good as new. Some wear to jockey wheels I think. Pretty much perfect but for some scuffs from storage. It is missing the backwasher that sits between the mech and the dropout (don't think I ever had it whislt it was part of my collection) so some improvisation will be needed if you intend to press it into service.

Discussion on the subject here...

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=230765

Gipiemme (Simplex SX610) rear derailleur - £20
NOS with some corrosion on outside of inner plate (will polish off).

Shimano Crane (D-501) rear derailleur - £15
This proto Dura Ace mech (was the specced derailleur in all early Dura Ace group sets) has black knuckles and has been used but is in good condition

Shimano 600 AX (RD-6300) rear derailleur- £15
Unused but with a rather agricultural finish compared to modern lower priced rear mechs

Just dibs them on here to secure, and PM me with your details and I will PM you back with payment info

All prices include UK postage, and payment to be made with Paypal (gift preferable but at he discretion of the purchaser). If you are overseas, we may need to discuss a slight increase in postage cost.

Sold
Campagnolo Nuovo Record rear derailleur - £40 - SOLD
Shimano Dura Ace AX (RD-7300) rear derailleur - £30 - SOLD
Ofmega Premier rear derailleur - £30 - SOLD

Attachments

• 801.JPG
    801.JPG
    61.7 KB · Views: 1,579
  • SX610.JPG
    SX610.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,579
  • D501.JPG
    D501.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 1,579
  • RD6300.JPG
    RD6300.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 1,579
Campagnolo Nuovo Record rear derailleur

Dibs on the Campagnolo Nuovo Record rear derailleur please.

PM to follow.

Many thanks,

Steve.

Back