Sporting Cyclist Magazines

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
At the Sheffield Jumble I purchased a job lot of 'Sporting Cyclist' magazines with intention (and hope!) that I could fill some of the holes in my collection. This I did up to a point (I still need 25 of them to complete the set!) and I now have a quantity of duplicates to dispose. On e-bay these seem to be priced at anything from £4.99 to £12 but I am quite happy to sell individual ones for £3.00 each with discounts for bulk buys. As can be expected, I can't put any costs down for post etc. without knowing how many and the resulting accumulated weight so this will have to be by negotiation. The magazines are in average condition considering their age and very readable. A few do not have their covers and these are marked accordingly in the list. These I will let go for £1.50 each. In common with many other people, I consider 'Sporting Cyclist' to be the best cycling magazine ever published.

1960 - February

1961 - January, July*, November, December

1962 - January, February, April, May, August, September, October, November

1963 - February, November x 2 (1 x*)

1964 - June, September, October, November, December

1965 - February*, July x 2, August*, September*

1966 - February*, July, August x 2, September (yellow TdF issue), November

1967 - February, April, May, August, October, November

1968 - January, February, March

Issues marked * do not have their covers.

Payment by cleared cheque or cash only, postage to UK only.

If you would like to see photos of specific issues and their content please PM me.

Going to the Thurcroft Jumble tomorrow, if any sell I'll be back with a revised list.

Old Ned, only just found your notices. I have a large collection of Sporting Cyclist in my loft. What issues are you looking for?
habberley1

habberley1":3eqqvtyy said:
Old Ned, only just found your notices. I have a large collection of Sporting Cyclist in my loft. What issues are you looking for?
habberley1

Thanks for this, somewhere I have a list of my 'wants' but, as usual, when you want something you can't find it! When I do I'll PM you. It can't be far away. I keep seeing it when I don't want it!

Latest posts

Back