Various road bits for sale

kenster

Retro Guru
As per the title. In no particular order,
Sora 8 speed groupset (minus the brakes).
I bought this last year for a mate to use on a bike build that he is no longer doing hence it being back for sale. I can't vouch for the performance of it but the shifters, mechs seems to work fine, the bottom bracket is smooth. It is obviously used and has scuffs and scraps. ideal for a hack set up.
it includes, bb un26, chainset set and chain,front mech, tiagra 9 speed rear mech, 8 speed shifters.
£85 posted.

saddles
Charge spoon as new cheapest i can find online is £20 plus postage so £18 posted. (i will check rails later to make sure it isn't titanium as I realise they go for a lot more).
Charge spoon - Well used but no scuffs of tears, some fraying on the stitching but plenty of mileage left in her. £11 posted.
Specilazed riva (143mm) never used attached to a bike, great condition. £13.50 posted.
GT retro saddle - the main part of the saddles in alright condition rear right hand side has some 2-3 puncture tears £8.50 posted
Selle San marco 130mm modern version of a older saddle. ( will upload pic) really nice saddle very little use two minor scuff where my bike blow over in the wind, slight marks to rail otherwise excellent condition.

Comp
Cat eye strada cadence computer (brand new) all boxed and with insructions. Bought for my new bike but then i realised it desires a wireless given all the effort going into building it. £25 posted. ( i have used some of the cable ties but everything else is included).

SPD pedals
Both pairs are shim M 540 pedals.
Both are in good shape with smooth bearings, but one pair has seen more use than the other.
The best pair (see pics of pedal on it's side). I am selling with near new cleats and the pedals themselves haven't seen huge mileage/use. I salling for £23.50 posted.
The second more used pair i'm selling for £15 posted.

Any questions please, items can be picked up to i'm in north devon. thanks jon

http://s773.photobucket.com/albums/yy19 ... CN3084.jpg

thanks for you message. i thought this might happen. As i say it's not mine i'm selling it for a mate and don't want to get into the splitting it all up and being left with bits. Not to mention the post office trips!!!
I will leave as now and see what happens. Saving that i'll let my mate decided. thanks jon

Back