I have a Campagnolo Veloce 9 speed hubset for sale. After giving them a quick clean, I realised that the front is actually marked as Athena, although I think that Athena and Veloce were essentially the same. Both 36 hole. The rear will take a 9/10/11 speed cassette. Bearings still super smooth. QR levers included. 60 GBP posted to the UK/europe SOLD
1. Chainset. 172.5mm. 52/39 9 speed rings. no heel rub at all, but the logos aren't perfect and there's a light scratch (can hardly be seen) on the driveside crank arm. SOLD
2. brake calipers. All parts included (the brake pads are the originals, still with lots of life left). There is small bit of rust on some of the brake bad bolts, but nothing major. And I just noticed that one of the cable adjusters isn't original. SOLD
3. 9 speed ergo levers. Really very very good condition - the hoods are perfect, no tears, scuffs, or signs of use. DT cable stops and new gear cables included. working perfectly. SOLD
4. Rear mech. There's a small scratch on the front which has also touched one of the limit screws, but it's not large and doesn't cause a problem really. SOLD
5. Front mech. Braze on. Pretty much perfect really! SOLD
6. Cassette. 9 speed 13-23 (13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 21, 23). very very little use. SOLD
7. 9 speed chain. again, very little use. I'll clean it before posting! SOLD
chainset, mechs, ergos, brakes, cassette and chain all sold for 220 GBP posted.
Last edited by foz on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:23 pm, edited 3 times in total.