I have for sale a year 1983 Wes Mason gentleman's road frame & forks in bullet silver. Frame has some wear from cables etc, but no dents or rust spots.
- Full Reynolds 531 double-butted throughout
- Nice cutout 'Prugnat' lugs
- Campagnolo horizontal rear dropouts (suitable for fixed gear if needed)
- 'Mason' engraved on seatstay caps
- 126mm rear spacing (but there is enough 'spring' to fit a modern 130mm wheel)
- Fits modern recessed allen bolt brake calipers
- Downtube bosses for gear levers or STI cable stops
- Original 1983 era Tange Levin chrome headset fitted and running smoothly
- I will also include a new micro adjust seatpost in silver and new Deda bar tape also in silver (worth £25 combined)
Size: 56cm centre-top
Top tube: 56cm
English threaded bottom bracket
Requires bottom pull front mech size 28.6mm clamp.
Looking for £76 + £14 delivery via parcelforce 48 UK delivery only.
Paypal 'gift' payment method.
Thanks for looking.
_________________MTB1995 GT Tequesta custom chocolate (winter XC and rugged touring)
, 1998 Sunn Notion
, 2012 On-One Scandal (XC Race)Road1987 Atala Corsa Columbus Aelle (winter bike)
, 1989 Scapin Atec Columbus Cromor (set up for time trial)
, 2012 Bob Jackson Olympus Reynolds 631 (summer best)
, 2012 Planet-X Kaffenback (cyclocross, 700c tourer)
Bring back the old channel 4 Tour de France theme tune!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0FchiH9NPs