Vitus 979

Baa

Retro Newbie
Vitus 979 Road bike
Red and Silver the size is stamped on the head tube as 56, for exact sizing please see http://www.equusbicycle.com/bike/vitus/ ... re%202.pdf
Overall the bike is in excellent condition, but there are a couple of scratches to the left hand side of the top tube as shown in the photographs, there are also minor marks from general use.
The wheels are Wolber profile 20 rims with 32 spokes on Campagnolo hubs - I believe they are victory hubs, if you know different please tell me and I will change the description Also the wheels are for TUBULAR tyres. Currently fitted are brand new Continental GP4000 with additional Vectran puncture resistant liner, these are brand new, un used and cost over £70 each. wheel bearing have all been cleaned and re greased.
The gears are Campagnolo Triomphe with a 6 speed screw on Freewheel, new gear cables have also been fitted.
Chainset I beleive it is Campagnolo victory with 52 /39 rings. 172.5 mm crank arms with Look pedals attached. A New shimano sealed bottom bracket is also fitted.
Brakes are Modolo Speedy calipers and aero levers New brake cables also fitted.
Handle bars are Cinelli ergo with new bar tape fitted.
Campagnolo Aero seat post and Selle Italia Flite saddle (180g) with no rips
New Stronglight head set with taper bearings fitted.
This is a lovely retro bike, it is not new and is over 20 years old but it will still thrill the rider who thinks they are Sean Kelly.
Any questions please ask
If you want it shipping to the North of England please contact me so I can give you an accurate cost
£330

Back