Campag Wheels, Time+Easton Carbon Forks, Dura Ace, Cateye

ksvb5368

Retro Guru
All prices include postage, any questions let me know.

Campagnolo hubs( think these are chrous) with Mavic Open 4CD rims. Currently has 7 speed freewheel fitted. 130mm spacing. Continental Sport tyre. £75 SOLD

CIMG2350 by ksvb5368, on Flickr

CIMG2354 by ksvb5368, on Flickr

Time Carbon/Vectran Road or Criterium Fork. This was top stuff back in the day and has great reviews online. 160mm steerer for 1" threaded headset. My pictures are rubbish but check the link below for how good they look. $299 new or yours for £70 almost new.
(http://www.bikepro.com/products/forks/time_vectran.html)

CIMG2370 by ksvb5368, on Flickr

CIMG2372 by ksvb5368, on Flickr

Easton Carbon Road Fork. For 1' threaded headset, 180mm steerer. Has a Dura-Ace 7410 Headset which is super smooth and in great condition. £80 for both or may split SOLD

CIMG2380 by ksvb5368, on Flickr

CIMG2374 by ksvb5368, on Flickr

CIMG2377 by ksvb5368, on Flickr

Cateye Spares. The lamp works perfectly but that's not the right clamp. £3.70 for the fitment, 5.50 for the lamp.

CIMG2365 by ksvb5368, on Flickr

I also have a few 8 speed campag drivechain parts, double and triple that I might part with but haven't pictured. Let me know if you are interested.

Time Carbon/Vectran Road or Criterium Fork

Hi, is the Time Carbon/Vectran Road or Criterium Fork still up for grabs? You have a PM :)

Hey, yeh still have them - don't have a PM though, if you are just new I'm nto sure you can even send them straight away.

nope, just me being me and hitting "preview" instead of "send". anyways, you should now have a PM :)

Back