1990s Campagnolo Chorus 1" threaded headset SOLD

Dead Rats

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Asking a tenner posted in the UK for this...

Its complete (aside from top race o-ring) and just about usable but its rough TBH.

Came to me on a bike in quite corroded state so I cleaned it up as best I could.

Usual faults really... top nut shows evidence of spanner slippage, crown race o-ring has split, ball races and bearing surfaces quite worn.

Could be useful to someone though, maybe for parts for a garage queen (as the cups both look nice).

ha sure, reading it back I can see that sounds a bit cheeky, sorry. Just sounds from your description that the headset is pretty much done and of course it's also incomplete. I was just trying to give you an option like I said, I may have a use for one of the cups. Sorry if it sounded rude!

ksvb5368":229kp141 said:
ha sure, reading it back I can see that sounds a bit cheeky, sorry. Just sounds from your description that the headset is pretty much done and of course it's also incomplete. I was just trying to give you an option like I said, I may have a use for one of the cups. Sorry if it sounded rude!

not at all! :LOL: I like your style... :p

I'm actually waiting on member poggiali to get back to me, he PM'd earlier in the day ;)

ksvb5368":1qjbq8uh said:
but what about my postage offer? I thought we had a deal!

as my response above, another member PMd me before you replied, but then didn't pay til later on

Back