Gazelle Race Trophy

Markgee

Devout Dirtbag
Hi,

This is my Gazelle Race Trophy. I had this bike built to tour Belgium (which I did and highly recommend!) but I am moving house in the next few weeks so a lack of cash and space in the new place means i'm going to have to let this go. Most of the parts are new or very good used condition. The brake surface on the rims are not even fully broken in yet.

Here is the spec...

Frame: 54cm Gazelle Race Trophy with Reynolds 531 Tubing.

Groupset: Shimano 600 Tri Colour with Ultegra bar end shifters.

Wheels: Mavic rims laced to matching tri colour hubs with Nearly New 700x25 Schwalbe Marathon tyres.

Saddle: Charge spoon brown (and matching charge bar tape).

Pedals: Shimano MTB clips.

This is without doubt the most comfy bike to ride I have ever owned and i'll be very sad to see it go.

089.jpg

119.jpg

098.jpg

108.jpg

The price is £325 and i am based in Richmond in Surrey.

Ha ha, I was just about to comment saying "Why do you have STIs and bar end shifters?" then realised it's just the first photo making it look like that.

Anyway, have a bump for a lovely bike.

Haha! no I was going to put STI's on this but I really like bar-end shifters...so I put them on :D

It's the white brick. It REALLY makes it look like STIs. Weird.
I love my bar end shifters on my tourer and love them. There's something very satisfying about shifting with them.

Interested

Hi, I'm interested in this bike, would it be possible to give you a call to discuss? Mainly because, I'm moving abroad on Thursday and would have to bring cash on delivery before then.
cheers
Matt

Back