Gentlemans lovingly restored 1946 bike

kenster

Retro Guru
I'm advertising this on behalf of a good friend and cycling buddy. I have recently got him into road biking and he unfortunately needs to sell this to raise funds for one.
He has lovingly restored to from where he found it on a building site looking very sorry for it's self. He would really appreciate if anyone could identify the manufacturer through the head badge (see couple of pics). There is a whole series of pics of the bike being restored. i have listed below some info he gave me with bike. He has no idea on what it is worth but has spent many hours and a fair bit of money restoring it. Please contact nigel on his work mob 07717307791

Gents Delivery Bike
Gloss black 23” frame
Raleigh stainless 26x1/3/8 wheels.
Rear hub is sturmey archer 3 speed dyno hub. Gears all work as does the dyno.
Front and rear dynamo lights in working order.
All chrome work is reproduction original or modern equivalent.
Front and rear rod brakes
Raleigh 44t front chainring
Rear 18t sprocket
Gloss black mudguards with red and gold pinstripe
Brown leather Electra sprung saddle (black reproduction sprung saddle available)
Raleigh whitewall tyres now fitted
Pump and original mounting clips included
Enclosed chain guard no longer fitted or available

Offers invited
http://s585.photobucket.com/albums/ss296/nigeltee/

Nigels bike

So how much is your man Nigel looking for? Someone I know would potentially be interested

Cheers

stz 7 sorry for not replying sooner just tried to direct any interst his way on the phone. Like i said we are totally unsure if it was actually a sort after bike unlikely but this things do happen, BUT at the same time didn't want to ask an unreasonable ammount. I will phone him this afternoon and get a figure for everyone cheers jon

Bulldog thanks for the heads up price coming. if you see above that was the reason for not listing a price thanks

Price update

spoke to nige and he's asking for £250 deilvered. Please let me know if anyone thinks this is unreasonable. thanks j

Back