Clearout. Hubs, brakes, Mechs etc.
All prices plus postage at £5 per item or combined if cheaper. Payment by cheque, bank transfer, cash .
1.Campag 8 speed cassette hub.32 hole .Rear. Unknown model but low end. Small corrosion where sticker removed. .£15
2. Suntour 7 speed Cassette hub. 32 hole . Rear. Suntour cassette only.126mm OLD. £15.
3. Mavic hub. Screw on . Super smooth. Rear. 28 holes. Some minor spoke marks by holes. Model 500 series? 126mm OLD. £20
4. Shimano 600 hub. Screw on. Rear. 36 holes Incorrect hollow axle and spacers. £10
5.Suntour hub. Screw on. Rear. 36 holes Currently solid axle and mixed bag of spacers. £10
6 Shimano 600 rear mech. Arabesque? A few small marks to main bolt and body. £20
7.British Hub company hub. Front. 32 holes. With lube port . Steel. Chrome has some small marks. Main nuts have some corrosion and wear. £10
8 Campag 8 speed cassette. All steel. Model?? 13-23 teeth. Used a bit in the late ‘90’s but maybe a couple of hundred miles only. Minimal wear. £15
9. Suntour cassette. 12/21. 7 speed. Used , some wear showing but cannot say how it rides. Looks fine. . I have never ridden this cassette as it came with the above hub on some 650c wheels which were broken for the rims. £10
10 Sachs freewheel. 13/21. 7 speed . Some wear marks or maybe just from storage. £15
11. Regina Extra Titall free wheel. 7 speed. Very light . 270 grams. 14/21 . Some wear evident. I have not ridden this, it was part of a box of bits I picked up from Brian Rourke’s shop in the late ‘90’s. Ti and alloy sprockets . £15
http://velobase.com/ViewComponent.aspx? ... b&Enum=114
12. Sturmey Archer hub. 3 speed. 57 and 10 numbers stamped on it. Shift chain moves but I don’t know how to check further. £10
13. Campag GS brakes. Modern blocks used about once. Front has original domed nut with some minor corrosion. Rear has new alloy Weinmann domed nut. Some staining to adjusters etc. £20
Also wheel Mavic 28 hole 500 series hub. And Mavic Open 4CD rim . Stainless DB spokes. Dark brown anodising worn from braking surfaces but plenty/most of braking surface left. Eyelet chrome still good. 1 small mark to anodising. £35
Email to mattsccm AT fsmail DOT net
pics at http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattsccm/s ... 301859864/