A load of nonsense and a Brooks Saddle

keepitmencap

Dirt Disciple
If you are after prestige parts, look away now! I just thought I would pop this stuff on here before I ebay it/bin it, possibly some ok stuff for a road/MTB hacker here.

Make me an offer if you think something is too much. I would much rather give away for free than bin.

I will post or you can collect from Nottingham.

First up is a Brooks B68 Saddle. Got it from my girlfriend for my birthday, not sure what she is trying to say about the size of my arse, but it doesn't really fit in with the bike I'm building! Nice condition, a couple of marks as pictured - SOLD
Next are some Avid SD 2.0 levers. Fully working, I used to love these on my Pine Mountain - SOLD
SR grip shifters - SOLD
Suntour front/rear derailleur and shifters. Gave these a quick clean, and the chrome has started to started to come up quite nicely. Seem to work ok, apart from lower jockey missing a tooth - SOLD
1 x pair LX Deore v-brakes, barely used, lots life left on blocks - SOLD
The next item is a total nonsense. I took this chainset off a bike, and those of you who are eagle eyed will notice that the previous owner actually had different length cranks. Comes with 52 & 40 rings. Pedal is free as I cba to take off - £3 + £4 postage
Set of drop bars with SR stem and Weinnmann safety brakes - £3 + £4 postage
27 inch Rigida Superchromix rims on Shimano 5653 hubs, pretty much brand new Schwalbe clinchers and innertubes. Front is perfectly true, rear is ever so slightly out. Comes with single speed conversion kit fitted to the uniglide. - £25 + £12 postage
27 Inch unknown wheelset. Front has large flange hub, rear has low flange and 5sp freewheel. Front is true, rear is a bit of a mess and quite out. Fitted with odd sized tubs that I can't get off! - £5 + £12 postage
Pair of brand new Kenda k837 MTB tyres - £8 + £4 postage

bike1of36.jpg

bike2of36.jpg

bike3of36.jpg

bike4of36.jpg

bike5of36.jpg

bike6of36.jpg

bike7of36.jpg

bike9of36.jpg

bike12of36.jpg

bike15of36.jpg

bike16of36.jpg

bike18of36.jpg

bike19of36.jpg

bike22of36.jpg

bike23of36.jpg

bike24of36.jpg

bike27of36.jpg

bike28of36.jpg

bike29of36.jpg

bike30of36.jpg

bike31of36.jpg

bike32of36.jpg

bike36of36.jpg

In fairness to your girlfriend....she does get to see you in your, lets say entirety sans clothes.....alternatively she ain't got a clue as B17 sounds very similar to B68.....similar but very different!

I said to her 'the one slightly wider than a Swallow'

She obviously selectively heard 'a massive one that you could fit a whole family on'

or yeah, she just thinks I'm a bloater!

Gripshift for me please, if you want to ship to the Netherlands, of course i pay extra shipping

Back