Campy shifters, Dura Ace hub, Look forks

Wonka

Dirt Disciple
Hello. I need to shift some bits, so...
Campagnolo Veloce 9 speed shifters, used lightly and working perfectly: £70
Look HSC full carbon forks, 1 inch steerer, 18cm steering tube, used but fine, £35...expander bolt is missing, so you'll need to get one!
Dura Ace 28 hole front hub, needs a clean and a re-grease, £20
Hmm...I seem to be having difficulty uploading my pics atm, but I will as soon as I can!
Prices do not include p&p, but are however subject to negotiation!

look hsc

is the look fork still available?
is it the curved one (hsc1) or the straight one (hsc2)?
do the pics work?

Buyer beware

Just a pointer that I have come a cropper with this chap. It is easy for us all to become complacent as most transactions are smooth and straight but there are less honest forces at work here and it is important to remember that. I've been mugged. Cheque sent for forks, cheque cashed and radio silence and no forks ever since. I am an idiot. Just sharing my experiences and a lesson hard learnt with you all.

Stick his name and address up. Someone might know him or at least it will save anyone else from sending him dosh.

OK. It's Kieran Lynch, 47 Rowland Avenue, Kenton, Harrow, Middx HA3 9AG
For the record, cheque was sent on 23/8 and cleared 4/9. Haven't heard a word since 23/8

Looks like it could well be, I left a post on the LFGSS thread, hopefully a few people over there can be of some help. Breaks my heart to hear this kind of stuff.

definitely him. Same gear for sale -- and those are my forks, apparently still not sold. Thanks for that.

Back