Fulcrum 3 Wheels, Brand New, Campag, £310 posted SOLD

OldFatTi

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Brand new pair of Fulcrum Racing 3 wheels

Brand new, never used. FULL WARRANTY, any probs just contact me and I will deal with any potential warranty issues, though highly unlikely since Fulcrum build the most robust factory wheels.

RRP is £450, I'm asking £350 including delivery. NOW REDUCED TO £310!!

I can also include a pair of BRAND NEW Michelin Pro 3 tyres in black/grey 23mm with new tubes for £35 extra fitted, ready to go. Bargain.

I also have 10 or 11 speed Campagnolo cassette options if you need a cassette too.

Campagnolo 9, 10, 11 speed compatible, or a Shimano/SRAM freehub is readily available.

Hubs are Campagnolo Record quality. Same as Fulcrum 1 hubs. Easily adjustable preload too with no special tools needed.

•700c size for normal clincher Tyres and Innertubes.
•Black aero-friendly wide 24mm Aluminium rims with special milling to reduce weight and machined braking surfaces
•The oversize hubs, with an aluminium body and axle, feature adjustable high-precision bearings to achieve the best performance every time
•Black Aero stainless spokes 16 Spoke Radial front, 21 spoke half Radial half Crossed rear
•Complete with quick releases
•Colour: Black rims, Spokes and Hubs
•Weight: approx 1555 grams per pair
• 2:1 spoking pattern builds a stronger and more reliable rear wheel

FULCWHFR160_1_zoom.jpg

Reduced again to £310 posted

Or £320 with Shimano freehub fitted.

These must go, they are not going to be used. Brand new.

I am interested in these but they seem a bit pricey. You can get these from Ribble for £319, full warranty etc. Would you take £250 with 10s cassette thrown in?

NathanCom":n6wf8f2g said:
I am interested in these but they seem a bit pricey. You can get these from Ribble for £319, full warranty etc. Would you take £250 with 10s cassette thrown in?

Hiya, Ribble have sold out at £319.99 (plus £12 delivery on wheels remember too) and are not getting anymore in. In fact they sold out a while ago as £332 is a bargain.

Mine also have full warranty, as stated I'll honour the claim in the unlikely event of any problems.

In light of this, sorry but £250 is way too low.

OldFatTi":3ll7i79b said:
NathanCom":3ll7i79b said:

Hiya, Ribble have sold out at £319.99 (plus £12 delivery on wheels remember too) and are not getting anymore in. In fact they sold out a while ago as £332 is a bargain.

Mine also have full warranty, as stated I'll honour the claim in the unlikely event of any problems.

In light of this, sorry but £250 is way too low.

I noticed Fulcrum prices seem to have gone up after a brief cheap period. I bought a pair of Racing 1's from Parker International for £95 (which were nicked after 10miles) now I can't find them for less than approx £150 a pair.
Not a bad deal at £310 for 3's in my opinion

Back