NOT sold after all!!! 1980's Campagnolo gear components

craptiger

Retro Newbie
I have a load of components for sale following the conversion of my 1980's TI Raleigh racer into a single speed:

large chain Ring (52)
2 x shifters (only one cable, but two of the cable guide tube things!)
rear mech
front mech
rear cassette

IMG_4209.jpg

They're hardly worn at all, and you can see more detailed images here:

http://www.kershnazzle.com/cba/campagnolo-components-for-sale-from-1980s-ti-raleigh/

I've been told they're worth about £50 but feel free to correct me if that's overly ambitious (or cheap) and I'll adjust the price accordingly

Oh and I'd best add a fiver for postage, or you can collect from Bristol.

Cheers

NOT All sold now I'm afraid apart from the 52 ring and rear cassette.

Scratch that - it's actually the 52 chain ring that's sold - nothing else.

Any offers? I'd rather sell the lot in one go to be honest - 40 for the lot anyone?

well 2 people replied within about a minute of posting saying they wanted to buy, both then changed their minds and nothing since!

Any takers? they're still all for sale.

Interested in the clamp on front mech. Please can you say/determine what the clamp-on diameter is (assume easiest by measuring seattube of bike it came off). Also besides -52- what else has the chainwheel got on it and what is the BCD (or measurement between adjacent holes).

AB

I'll take a look tonight for you and measure up - in fact I'll take some pics of the parts on top of a ruler too.

OK I measured the front mech clamp and it would appear to be made to fit a 1" tube. I tried to measure the tube itself but didn't want to faff about taking the seat off (not quick release) and came up with an inch, then measured the clamp itself leaving about 2 or 3mm slack (if you see what I mean?) and that was also an inch. So basically it'll fit an inch tube with a few mm to tighten it!!

The holes in the chain ring are 70mm between each hole and 112mm between opposite holes (i.e. with a hole in between)

Again I hope that makes sense. I tried to take photos but the only ruler I could find was a pink see through plastic one and the measurements didn't come out on the pic.

Let me know if you want pics or any other measurements.

Back