Retrobike Forum Index

It is currently Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:25 am

* Login   * Register * Search  * FAQ

Forum rules

**Classified Rules & Guidance - Feedback - Dispute Procedure - Gold Trader Status - All Adverts Need A Price - 5 Adverts Maximum - Leave Prices In Sold Adverts - No cross posting adverts**

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Cannondale ST1000 SOLD
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:34 pm 

sold

Last edited by badknee1 on Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:18 pm 
Retro Guru

it needs a price,thats the rules or it gets locked
:wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:38 pm 
Retro Guru

Ooft and with a dunt like that, not sure if it's worth more than parts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:06 pm 

lol, the "dent" doesnt impact on the ride or the look tbh, looks worse in pics.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:41 pm 

£150 to take away today.

Sat = ebay day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:28 pm 
Retro Guru

If that dent is so unimportant why have you filled it, resprayed it and not mentioned it in your ad?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:28 am 
probably because its been revamped lol he says he has done it up ... have you never done something up b4, its about making something look better? hence why he has resprayed it ... jeez did you sleep ok last night or did you worry yourself silly about it ... get a life lmao.

I think they have done a good job myself looks smart, might keep an eye on this, thanks for link.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:37 am 

ScillySuffolk wrote:

very vindictive post, not sure what you think your gaining from posting such a remark, but if you would like to pm me your address I can come and explain to you properly, not bothered how far away you are so pm away, or are you just a internet troller and it makes you feel good you sad little person?

as overkill1 has posted its a REVAMP! revamp is to take something and make it look better cosmetically, in my opinion it looks better, before you post im NOT asking for your opinion, so please keep it to yourself.

The dent has been tested at a cycle roadshop and engineer and it has been passed as safe!, it was cheaper to fill and cover than have it repaired properly not sure why the fukk im explaining myself to you but hope you can sleep well now.

I await your pm ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:43 am 
Dirt Disciple

I'm going to go out on a limb here and hazard a guess that 'badknee1' and 'overkill1' are the same person.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:36 am 
Retro Guru

Leaving aside the laughably transparent efforts of your alter-ego "overkill1" (were you being deliberately ironic when you chose that name) and your veiled threat of violence, what I am hoping to gain is to bring to your attention that your dishonest practices have not gone unnoticed here nor on other cycling forums.

If the dent was of no consequence, an honest seller would post pictures of it and let the buyer decide.

If the dent had been tested by a "cycle roadshop" (whatever one of those is) and engineer and found to be of no consequence, then an honest seller would publish their inspection report and let the buyer decide.

If the dent had put off previous buyers then a dishonest seller would fill it, respray the bike to disguise the repair and re-advertise it with no mention of what he has done.

A dishonest seller would delete his original ad and mark it as sold, thus removing evidence of the original damage to the frame.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next