Sugino Tension Disc Wheelset - SOLD

benbonty

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I have a very nice Sugino Tension Disc wheel set which is sat at my house not doing much. Recent bills dictate that I should probably let them go to someone who can use them.

They are built onto the beautifully made Mavic 501 hubs which are as new and use Mavic CX18 rims which have so little wear that they could almost pass as new. The rear of course is a beautiful Sugino Tension Disc which has no damage whatsoever and I sincerely doubt that it has been used at all. The front is radially laced with bladed spokes. As shown in the pics below, these are genuinely in fantastic condition and include unworn tubs, block, manual, spares, tool and valve adapter.

Here are a few phone snaps, if more detailed photos are required I can supply them on request.

I am looking for £250 for these lovely wheels, which is a great price considering the fact that Brick Lane Bikes have a rear only, built with lower quality rim and hub in worse condition for £275

http://bricklanebikes.co.uk/posts/233

NOW £175 collected or £185 posted for this lovely wheelset :cry:

Hi there,

Yes, screw on block is included mate, I'll have to check what speed it is and let you know when I get home if that's ok mate.

Dave_Mars":2ezuhnvd said:
Is the block included? What 'speed'? Screw on?

126 or 130mm spacing?

cheers

Hi again mate, the block is a seven speed screw on sachs.... Currently trying to accurately measure the spacing, not easy with the disc there!

Hi,

Is the Sugino still available please? I'm interested but only for the rear.

Kindly PM me. Thank you.

Best regards,
Roger

Back