MAVIC, CAMPAG, DURA-ACE, CINELLI PARTS ......PICS ADDED

Roeburndale

Dirt Disciple
ALL ITEMS WILL BE LISTED ON EBAY TONIGHT WITH LARGE DETAILED PICS, I WILL PUT LINK ON HERE.
ITEMS ARE PRICED ON ADVICE FROM OTHERS AND EBAY SEARCHES. OFFERS ARE INVITED FROM FORM MEMBERS IF PRICES ARE NOT ACCURATE.
ITEMS CAN BE COLLECTED FROM BLACKPOOL IF PREFFERED AS I HAVEN'T BEEN ON HERE LONG AND I UNDERSTAND IF MEMBERS ARE WARY OF SENDING PAYMENT VIA CHEQUE OR PAYPAL

CAMPAGNOLO 42 TOOTH, 3/32, 135 PCD CHAINRING, AS NEW WITH MINIMAL WEAR ON TEETH. £20 ono

MAVIC 840 REAR MECH. 100% COMPLETE & ORIGINAL INC THE MAVIC NEEDLE ROLLER BEARING PULLEYS AND IN VERY GOOD CONDITION.
THERE ARE A COUPLE OF LIGHT SCRATCHES ON THE TOP OF THE UPPER PIVOT CAUSED BY WHEEL REMOVAL AND A COUPLE OF MINOR MARKS ON THE LOWER PIVOT HOUSING. THERE IS NO ACCIDENT DAMAGE AT ALL, JUST SOME NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR MARKS AS DESCRIBED.
ALL THREADS/NUTS/BOLTS AND FASTENERS ARE 100% FREE AND WORKING FINE. £60 ono

CAMPAGNOLO CHORUS AERO, C RECORD ERA SEATPIN. 100% COMPLETE AND ORIGINAL. 27.2mm DIAMETER. THIS SEATPIN IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE C RECORD AERO PIN EXCEPT IT DOESN’T HAVE THE CAMPAG SHIELDS ENGRAVED ON THE AERO SECTION. IN IMMACULATE CONDITION. THE PIN HAS BEEN REPOLISHED WITHOUT ANY DAMAGE/WEAR TO THE CAMPAG ENGRAVING. THE FINISH IS IMMACULATE AND THERE ARE NO WEAR MARKS ABOVE THE MINIMUM INSERTION LIMIT ENGRAVING. £60 ono

CAMPAGNOLO GEAR LEVERS, 100% COMPLETE AND ORIGINAL APART FROM THE MISSING CLAMP BOLT. PERFECT WORKING ORDER AND NO RUST ON THE CHROMED CLAMP. THERE IS SOME CHROME MISSING/DAMAGE TO THE D RING ADJUSTMENT BOLTS. £20 ono

More......

Attachments

• IMGP4295.jpg
    IMGP4295.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 1,640
  • IMGP4289.jpg
    IMGP4289.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 1,640
  • IMGP4307.jpg
    IMGP4307.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 1,640
Hi Fella

Some nice stuff you have there, slightly out of my price league unfortunately :oops:

Just FYI the stem is a Cinelli XA and not a 1R Record ;)

All the best with the sale :D

Mark :D

I'll take the Campag front mech if you can PM me payment details..

I want to think about making my 70's TT bike a 10 speed to tackle the hills in Cumbria with a double chainset. I set a few of these mechs up in the 70's and they were shocking at changing due to the holes :)

At my age a few seconds doesn't make much difference LOL

Shaun

Midlife":28g9j8y3 said:
I'll take the Campag front mech if you can PM me payment details..

I want to think about making my 70's TT bike a 10 speed to tackle the hills in Cumbria with a double chainset. I set a few of these mechs up in the 70's and they were shocking at changing due to the holes :)

At my age a few seconds doesn't make much difference LOL

Shaun

That's why they changed to 3 holes for the next version. Interesting to see that this is a 4 hole version cage fitted to the last 'small plain triangle' version of the body rather than the 'narrow straight' one which had a tendency to break. I don't think that Velobase shows this version but Nigel at Campoldy told me that he had acquired some of these NOS some time ago.

Hi Old Ned

Yes, I thought the "4 holers" were all narrow band too :D

I am putting the Flyer together and will send the Jackson to Kevin this summer. I'll ask his advice about turning it into a 10 speed as I need a lower gear for the hills and the old 52 chainring and 13-17 block isn't going to cut it LOL

IIRC the last small hole in the rear used to catch changing from the big to small chainring.

Shaun

Back