Polished and Engraved Campagnolo Chainsets

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
A few Polished and Engraved chainsets up for grabs. These are very individual items. Polishing is to a high finish but these are used cranks so there maybe some minor marks remaining. Engraved logo's are perfect. Full money back guarantee if you're not satisfied.

I am willing to part ex your own Campagnolo crankset. See bottom of listing for details.

Please bare in mind you are paying for the crankset itself, the polishing and the engraving when considering the price of the cranksets. They do look superb and will be the jewel in the crown of any build.

Please add £6 for 1st class, recorded delivery

The rear of the crank arm is not polished.

P1160251.jpg

1. Veloce square taper - 170mm - £59

P1160259.jpg

2. UT Compact including 34, 50 chainrings - 170mm arms - £84 - SOLD

P1160272.jpg

3. C-Record - 172.5mm - £65 - SOLD

P1160277.jpg

4. CDA (2nd Gen Chorus) -170mm - £85 SOLD

P1160285.jpg

5. 1st Generation Athena - 170mm - £75

P1160289.jpg

6. CDA (2nd Gen Chorus) - 170mm - £85 SOLD

THE SERVICES BELOW ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD

Part exchange offer:

You're clearly not going to want you old crankset now that you have your new shiney one but before you chuck it in the bin :) send it to me and it'll be revived and given a new lease of life as those above (please note if it is in perfect condition it will not be treated to a polish or engraving). I have come up with the following guide prices for your cranksets:

Square taper
Avanti/ Veloce/ Mirage: £15 - £25
Athena: £25 - £35
Chorus: £30 - £40
Record: £50 - £60

UT and named generation (laser etched with group name) may vary. If you do want to part ex email me a picture and we'll discuss it.

You could even polish the cranks yourself and providing it is to a high standard I will pay you an extra £20 on top of the above prices.

Engraving only
If you would like your crankset engraved it will cost £40 (postage is extra). I have to get a reasonably large amount together to even do it for this price so lead time is long hence why I am offering the part ex above.

Please note only the Campagnolo logo can be engraved at this time.

Polishing only
I can polish your crankset for a fee of £20 (postage is extra). Painted chainsets are more i.e Shimano 105sc, old Campagnolo Xenon, etc

They are totally amazing :shock:

When I see stuff like this it makes me wonder if I was a magpie in a past life :)

Thanks for the comments fella's. Even if you don't buy one then I hope to at least inspire :)

If you polish you own cranks to part ex I will give you an extra £20 on top of the quoted prices (providing the polishing is to a very good standard).

So doing the math:

Polished engraved Athena chain set - £85

Minus
Your tired old Athena crank - £30
New total is just £55

Minus your efforts in polishing your old tired crank - £20
New total is now only £35 for a polished engraved chain set.

Back