My Entire Collection of ALL things Bike

Lazarus

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
As per title, "it's time for me to let go" of everything I own that I'm just hoarding because I love it. The list below will cause many questions re: condition, spoke count, new, old etc, so please if I'm slow off the mark responding forgive me. The list is just too extensive to "pics it all" in 1 go. I don't sell crap, I give useful but well used stuff away, bin crap, and sell on good kit as best I can to help those struggling with ever expensive builds.

"ALL PRICES ARE TO YOUR DOOR"

I'm open to offers, likewise those who might want a fair bit will get discounts as best I can give :) Much of the below are items from the frames up for grabs, so if you going for a new build and are not mid build take this into account. My best to you all Laz.

Please Note : The below list might be slightly out/have the odd mistake in but it's damn close to being accurate. I will amend any errors as I find them. Sorry if errors cause hassle, but the box is BIG and my fingers hurt now :LOL:

"Polite Note: Please send PM to confirm when payment has been made, and remember to add your postal address, Thanks, Laz."

Raleigh Gran Luxe 531c "re-sprayed" 58cm TT - BB - CC £110 off to ebay
Bonavia 531 "Stripped to bare steel" 57cm TT - BB - CC £60 SOLD & PAID
Campagnolo SR no date stamp "polished" 54-42 £60 SOLD & PAID
Campagnolo Gran Sport 1982 "polished" 54-42 £50 SOLD & PAID
Campagnolo Athena 1st edition 1988 "polished" 53-42 £35 unsold, now removed
Campagnolo brakes Victory (generic blocks & shoes) but great condition £24 SOLD & PAID
Campagnolo BB x5 assorted French/Italian/English £25ea ALL SOLD
Dia Compe Aero Gran Compe brakes x3 & spares £20 1pair (spares free with purchases) ALL 3 pair + spares SOLD
Tevano chainset 53-42 "polished" £45 SOLD & PAID
Wheels Roval,Tub rims, bladed spokes 20f/24r (tubs) £65 1pair off to ebay
Wheels Mavic 501 hubs, MA40 rims 36f/36r (clincher) £65 1pair SOLD pending 2nd dibs
Wheels Galli hubs, Grey GP4 rims 32f/32r (tubs) £65 1pair off to ebay
Saddles x 5 (3 San Marco Rolls) £10-£25ea All SOLD

All of the below is now SOLD. Thank You to everyone who has bought my items. I will bump the thread if dib's are no longer wanted, Laz.

Campagnolo GS brake levers £20
Campagnolo headsets x2 Athena/Chorus Mid 90's style £38ea
Campagnolo Look/Delta "polished" pedals x 1 £30 1pair
Campagnolo hubs N-Tipo + skew S/F Front 36h,32h, 36h £18ea
Campagnolo hubs S-Record + skew S/F 24f/24r £50 1 pair
Campagnolo seatpost Triomphe £40ea
Chrome forks Precisia "Columbus Thron" £53
CLB brakeset calipers/levers + hoods (French) £30
headsets box of bits £30
BB's box of bits £25

Many Thanks to everyone who has bought or enquired. This sale is now closed. If anything that has gone to ebay interests you then please PM me OR contact me via there, and the final price for those from Retrobike will be reduced or put on a BIN by request. All the best yours Anthony aka Laz.

Hi Laz, sending you a pm in a second enquiring about what you have in the way of the Campagnolo bottom brackets. I'm after some fairly precise axle measurements, so fully appreciate you may "slow off the mark responding" to me! Cheers, Daniel

Hi cheese :) PM done, you will know 100% after 12 noon, just got to do some stuff & then I'll be back (not in an arnie voice). I'll say "you're sorted" pending correct measurements. Later buddy, Laz.

Hi Laz, pm sent regarding:

Raleigh Gran Luxe 531c "re-sprayed" 58cm TT - BB - CC £110
Dia Compe Aero Gran Compe brakes x3 & spares £20 1pair (spares free with purchases)
Wheels Roval,Tub rims, bladed spokes 20f/24r (tubs) £65 1pair
Wheels Mavic 501 hubs, MA40 rims 36f/36r (clincher) £65 1pair

:D

Laz can I please dibs everything polished. If you have any dura ace coming up I'd really appreciate first dibs on that too.

Back