Gazelle Formula 51x53 Road frame for sale Reynolds 525

ScottishRetro

Devout Dirtbag
I had a bit of luck last week I ended up the owner of two new frames with the intention of building up a new road bike, Both frames where identical so it was a simple coin toss as to which one I used in the build..

So this is the one that is going back on the market, If im honest and it doesnt sell im not really that bothered as I really like these frames and Gazelle as company for build quality..

Its a Steel Reynolds 525 frame and fork (51cm seat tube/53cm TT) with a Campagnolo headset in perfect working order, all threads are A1, rear spacing is modern 130mm.. Im running my other frame with RS30 Wheels and modern Ultegra group and im really happy with the ride quality that I have read about for so long from these frames..

So there it is im honestly just looking for offers in the 130 quid bracket and the final price will include shipping however cash on collection is fine,

Frame condition for age is good I wouldnt bother doing a respray as there is just the normal wear and tear marks and all tubing and welds are intact with no dents..

Location postcode is E17/E4

IMGP0001.jpg

IMGP0005.jpg

IMGP0004.jpg

IMGP0003.jpg

IMGP0002.jpg

Back