Campagnolo DT shifters

Dave_Mars

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Sold to me as 8sp indexed downtube shifters.

Never used.. (by me) Top condition.

I'm not so knowledgeable about vintage campag .. but these look to me like the recent 10 sp bar-con shifters - with stoppers - so they work as DT shifters.. But that is conjecture.

I screwed them onto the DT bosses on one of my bikes and they seem to tighten down and work nicely.

£35 posted - now 15 posted (as not 100 % sure of speed!)

edc8f33d.jpg

d9ca77ca.jpg

if they're 10 speed then I'll take them!

can you check how many clicks they have? any other way to tell?

cheers, Andy

Hi Andy,

They seem to 'keep clicking' - on the bike the 'stopper washer' with the little arm bracket stops them depending on it's orientation.

I obviously can't tell how much cable is pulled per shift - but I imagine it's different between 8 & 10 sp. (I think 10sp pulls 2.8mm)

OK, thanks. I've just been googling, and it seems like it might be possible to swap the index gear to make them 10 speed, if they're not already. I'm going to pass though - I still don't really know which way my current build is heading, and if I'm not careful I'm going to end up with way too many parts "because they might work", and no funds for anything else!

Good luck with the sale though!

cheers, Andy

No worries Andy,

I put a cable in them and tried to measure the cable pulled .. but can't make it out to within the req. 1mm !

Due to the uncertainty of the situation I am dropping the price to £15 posted.

:LOL:

Dave_Mars":2uaauzjb said:
No worries Andy,

I put a cable in them and tried to measure the cable pulled .. but can't make it out to within the req. 1mm !

Due to the uncertainty of the situation I am dropping the price to £15 posted.

:LOL:

£15 posted? heck why not

Back