H. O. Ned's C. R. A. P. Summer Sale Part 3 - REDUCTIONS!

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
Some more hubs in pairs and some gear mechs etc. Remember, prices include UK Mainland post.

Photo 1 - Suntour Superbe small flange front 36 hole with 'look-a-like' QR. Bearings good, needs a good clean. £12.50

Photo 2 - a pair of Pelissier small flange 36 hole gear threaded rear no QR's. 120mm. Bearings are good, spoke holes very little wear. £20.00

Photo 3 - a pair of Miche Competition small flange 36 hole gear threaded no QR's. 120mm. Never been built up, excellent condition. SOLD

Photo 4 - a selection of rear and front mechs and levers as follows -

Campag Athena (I think) rear mech, reasonable condition but jockeys well worn. Pivots, springs etc. seem OK. SOLD
Huret Jubilee rear mech, excellent condition. I was saving this for a really light TT build but it's never happened. Quite rare in this condition SOLD
Campag Daytona braze-on front mech some wear to cage £15.00
Campag Athena (I think) braze-on front mech some wear to cage. Non-original cable clamp I think. £12.50
Early Dura-Ace clamp-on levers. Left lever will not tighten fully but everything seems to be there. I reckon a tap down the threads will sort it. £10.00

Again, multiple purchases may result in reduction of postage costs. Posted to UK mainland only. Payment by cleared cheque or cash only (no Paypal etc.)

PM me for more details and to place dibs!

EDIT - price reductions!

Attachments

• AssortedMechs.1.A.jpg
    AssortedMechs.1.A.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Miche Competition SF Pair 36 NOS.1.A.jpg
    Miche Competition SF Pair 36 NOS.1.A.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Pelissier Hubs Pair 36.1.A.jpg
    Pelissier Hubs Pair 36.1.A.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,006
  • Suntour Superbe SF Front 36.A.jpg
    Suntour Superbe SF Front 36.A.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,006
Hi mate

Hi mate
I am interested in the Athena rear mech. Could you tell me what age it is? and also does it have the cable adjuster?
Just looking for something to put on my Concorde Squadra, it currently has C Record with the exception of the rear mech and brakes as the previous owner had upgraded to 9 speed with Veloce rear mech and ergo's but the veloce mech is broken and ugly so this may get me through until I can retro fit it with C record.
Jamie

Re: Rear gear

stringfellow1946":1t4ua82i said:
Looks like a c-record rear mec to me

TBH, all the Campag mechs of this era look almost the same to me. Even with Velobase it isn't easy to establish what is what. This one seems to have features of Athena and C-Record. The Velobase C-Record 2nd Gen. has a black finish to the inside of the adjusting screw 'step'.

Re: Rear gear

Old Ned":vymx8t1k said:
stringfellow1946":vymx8t1k said:
Looks like a c-record rear mec to me

TBH, all the Campag mechs of this era look almost the same to me. Even with Velobase it isn't easy to establish what is what. This one seems to have features of Athena and C-Record. The Velobase C-Record 2nd Gen. has a black finish to the inside of the adjusting screw 'step'.

Athena has the adjuster stops at the top & has a different gear cable fixing bolt. I'd put money on it that its a C-record, but thats just my opinion for what its worth.

I concur that it is a C-Record 2nd gen, most definately not an Athena so a give away price....

Tel":9pjzs3ky said:
I concur that it is a C-Record 2nd gen, most definately not an Athena so a give away price....

See, Honest Old Ned, always a bargain to be had ;)

I wasn't going to use it in a million years................

Back