benotto pearl white handlebar tape SOLD

foz

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
I have a set and a half (3 rolls) of benotto pearl white bartape for sale. New and unused. I always use nearly 3 rolls for one handlebar, as I like to wrap the brake levers first with the extra roll! I'll throw in some silver bar end plugs too if you like!

19 euros posted to the UK/europe SOLD

thanks, Andy

Attachments

• DSCN9014.JPG
    DSCN9014.JPG
    123 KB · Views: 2,663
gios003.jpg

gios005.jpg

gios004.jpg

Just the job! just need to get it as grubby and patina'd as the rest of the bike :LOL:

Good stuff! I'm glad you've put it to good use!

you could always clean the rest of the bike to fit the bartape :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

foz":2ac3v2bz said:
Good stuff! I'm glad you've put it to good use!

you could always clean the rest of the bike to fit the bartape :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

True, I don't think it's been cleaned since 1978 :LOL:

well if the patina and muck is that original, you'd be better of leaving it! in that case though, why change the bartape?

it's a very nice bike though - what's its history?

foz":2t8k49wa said:
well if the patina and muck is that original, you'd be better of leaving it! in that case though, why change the bartape?

The bike came with terrible ripped '90's white cork bar tape that had been fitted over two other layers of bar tape!!! it gave the impression the bars were 2" diameter! it didn't have any gum lever hoods neither so I used a spare set of nos campag 'globe' hoods for it.
Another 'barn find' bike, almost 100% as it rolled out of the factory in 1978 :cool:

Re:

shawnb":3fmzvt8i said:
foz":3fmzvt8i said:

The bike came with terrible ripped '90's white cork bar tape that had been fitted over two other layers of bar tape!!! it gave the impression the bars were 2" diameter! it didn't have any gum lever hoods neither so I used a spare set of nos campag 'globe' hoods for it.
Another 'barn find' bike, almost 100% as it rolled out of the factory in 1978 :cool:

It's from 1979! A Gios Torino Super Record III Gen.

Back