ribble 531c frame and forks £70

jim55

Retro Newbie
hi peeps ,i have a ribble 531c f+f(frame AND forks are 531c so its very light )(built up not using not the lightest wheels etc it was 8.1 kg !)
it has all braze ons for gears and stuff (i was using it for fixed and didnt remove them )
im have just went back to using my old gas pipe fixed as i dont need to worry about it ,and can ride the other bike in all weathers everyday ,i bought this with the idea of having it powder coated but i never got round to it .
it has lugs and no damage at all ,the paintwork has the usual wear and tear but it rides fine and all is well
im selling for £70 and obv if i need to post it i will need to add that on ,im not sure about prices for post but i have a proper bike box so its not a bubblewrap job !!
im 6,0 and i rode it wih the seatpost up about 4-5 inches so id say its suitable really for 5,10 and up comfortably
it will come with square tapered bb fitted and iv took this out ,cleaned and regreased so its fine,also theres a headset fitted which when the whole bikes built up rides fine ,but when its all stripped you can feel a bit of notchiness so id say its btr replaced ,i used it un aware so it is ready to use but now im aware of it id change it ,fthere is a seat post fitted which i will include for an extra fiver as its 27.2 i think and it took me a while to source
Bb centre to centre of toptube is about 58 cm,along the toptube c to c is58 cm as well,the rear axle spacing is 118 mm and it has a 1 " steerer tube ,steerer tube is 165 mm measured from under the headset cone to the other
im located in glasgow and if anyone wants to pick this up itd b a lot easier
84b34454.jpg

73d29688.jpg

6ce4da36.jpg

88f3d3a0.jpg

02427e8d.jpg

0d0d52dc.jpg

im not on here all the time so it may be easier to just email me
jim_malley@hotmail.com
thanks for looking

frame spacing

Hello Jim,