*SOLD* 52cm Borghini Dedacciai Frame & Forks

claret73

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
*SOLD*

SSA41260.jpg

I've had this Frame from new. Bought in 2002 from Race Scene in Barnsley. Raced half a season in 2003 & then it only got used sparingly during the Summer on nice days. In 2006 when my job took me about, my riding suffered & this had next to no use since then. I've had it advertised as a complete bike but stripped it down, sold off the Kysriums and I am going to use the partial groupset on another frame.

So have it now as a F&F Only but am including the following:
BB (as I don't have the tool to remove it)
Seatpost & stem which are matching ITM Big One. Stem is 90mm

Frame is Gorgeous!!!!! Full Dedacciai Aluminium with Carbon AHead steerer forks. The seatclamp is also included.along with the Cane Creek AHeadset which might need new bearing races. I've recently put a 1" Dia-compe Ball race on as I was trialling the forks on my Winter frame, but it didn't work out on the set up. Thus headset also included.

Geometry can be measured for you as have the full Cad drawing from when I was measured at Race Scene using their Basso Frame Fitting Jig. The frame is 'Off the Peg' so not custom made for me.
I've deliberated on keeping it so many times, but I don't have funds for the build I'd like to do with this for now and it's sat in the spare room awaiting a good home!...Hint...bought as frame only in 2002 priced at £800. Lovingly taken care of ever since. Need to move this on as I'm getting a new frame soon...
£175 Ovno

Images are here:
http://s1033.photobucket.com/albums/a42 ... hini%20FF/

Please reply to Post & follow with a PM. Postage not included, will be by way of secure Courier within 48hrs Tracked & Insured.

Measurements of the Frame for info:

Seat Tube C-C 52 cm
Top Tube C-C 53cm
Seat Angle 74deg
Head Tube 12.9cm
Head Tube Angle 72deg

Hope all this helps?...

Back