bontrager RXL size 44

cobby1970

Geoff Capes
I recently bought these as I needed a slightly wider fitting shoe to the ones i'm currently using unfortunately after getting them they fit lovely widthways but are slightly too short lengthways for me so are now back for sale
heres the original ad
gds08":1neij5ry said:
As in the title, I have a pair of Bontrager RXL road shoes in size 44. These are the top of the range shoes from Bontrager with the full carbon sole. These shoes are seriously comfortable with incredibly stiff soles for perfect power transfer. I have just fitted new ratchet buckles and there is no major damage whatsoever to the uppers. The carbon soles are a bit marked from use and walking on them but not extensively and it in no way affects their use. I have put in a brand new pair of Lake footbeds as I've taken out the heat mouldable ones I was using. These are one of the lightest and most comfortable cycling shoes I have ever worn. A new pair would cost you around £160 but I'm asking for just £55 including postage

Pictures of the shoes can be found here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/70163551@N ... 895207154/

Many thanks for looking

I would also be happy to swap these for a size 44.5 or 45 shoe of similar quality that also has a wide fit toe section

Back