Peugeot Perthus Pro reynolds 753r 25 inch racing bike

balciaks

Old School Hero
Peugeot Perthus Pro reynolds 753r 25 inch racing bike
It is Reynolds 753 throughout. It has Shimano 600 complete group set, mavic GP4 wheels with tubular tyres. The bike has some rust there and there but nothing major and the frame is free from any cracks or dings.
It has comfy saddle- its written on it carbon.
It is extremely hard to find 63cm/ 25 inch frame.
The handlebar tape was fitted yesterday :)

Could pack it in a bike box for the currier if needed
(Brighton)

Attachments

• DSCF7642.JPG
    DSCF7642.JPG
    265 KB · Views: 2,495
  • DSCF7639.JPG
    DSCF7639.JPG
    256.1 KB · Views: 2,495
  • DSCF7635.JPG
    DSCF7635.JPG
    193.6 KB · Views: 2,495
I may be interested but have a couple of questions. What model 600 group is it? Ax? Ex? Etc. 6200? Sorry, on my phone and can't make out what it is in the photos.
Also, what's the top tube measurement?
Thanks

Hi, well it is shimano 600 but not ex, and yes it is complete groups set: breaks, break leavers, whole drive train, skewers, head set, hubs (the little sticker fell of when I was cleaning the hubs but it is shimano 600)

Measured from the center of the head tube at the head tube / top tube junction to the center of the seat tube at the seat tube / top tube junction. So, top tube is 60cm; measuring distance between head tube and seat tube is 56.5cm. because i am not sure what is correct way to measure it

Ok, no worries - it's too big for me.
I was hoping it'd be a short top tube and I could stretch over it, (just about!)
Good luck with the sale.

Just weighted the bike on my kitchen scales- and it looks like it weights about 9.5 kg- pretty good for its age!
Both tyres are very good: front one is continental giro, rear one is kona coast.
It has brand new chain fitted and as mentioned earlier it has new cinneli bar tape

Back