Paul Thumbies - poss. P/EX?

ninety

Onnnne Huuuunnnndrreeed and Eigggghhhhty
Feedback
View
I'm an indecisive soul. I had plans for building up the M-Trax with an interesting bar setup and 90s 105...then I had a go on some Ergopowers and now it's heading all Campag. I've a few bits I've picked up before the change of mind - I'm aiming to get back what I paid for them, so I think everything's priced pretty fairly, all including UK postage (if you want them elsewhere, please let me know and I'll get a quote). Dibs then PM if your interested, I'll answer any questions I can.

Shimano 105 Chainset - tapers, threads and rings in good condition, but cosmetically not A1; there's some foot rub on the drive side and there are a few scratches over the cranks. Not one for the show bike, but they're in good, workable nick. SOLD

Shimano R400 8 Speed Downtube Shifters - good condition, including bolts and mounts (half-moon mounts. 643-4300 flat mounts are available as a Shimano spare, if you want to mount them on oversize frames/Paul Thumbies). SOLD

Paul Component Thumbies - brand spanking new, freshly imported from the US. 26.0mm clamp, Shimano fitting, anodised black. They'll take either Shimano bar end shifters or downtube shifters (like those listed here...). GBP37

Attachments

• Thumbies.jpg
    Thumbies.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 904
Final reductions and bump before these go on Ebay. Any questions, ask away.

I need pedals (preferably Look or Campag clipless, or MKS or Campag quills) and wheels (9 speed Campag) at the moment, so I'm open to part-ex if anyone's got anything to suit also.

Thanks for looking,
A

Thumbies and shifters still available, offers haven't been taken up. Part-ex still considered for Campag compatible hubs and wheels...

I'm away at work now, but I'll check tonight. They're 8 speed indexed only (no friction option) if that's any help. Not sure where I got RX400 from, I'll ID them and let you know.

Thanks
A

Back