Vittoria Cronometro CS Seta Tubulars

Old Ned

Old School Grand Master
Spurred on by Frank the Tank's request for vintage Vittoria tubs I've decided to part with my Crono Seta ones. For those not sure of them they were one of the most 'desirable' tyres for time trialling BITD as they are silk carcase, fine file tread and weigh only 180gm. Not the sort of thing you would commute on therefore! Put 120psi plus into them and they sing along the tarmac. I can't see that I will use them now, not even for a show bike so they are available for sale for £30.00 the pair plus post - which shouldn't be to much given the light weight!

Retail price each in 1983 was just under £27.00 so goodness knows what they would be now! (I doubt these are that old though).

They have never been stuck to a rim or ridden on. One seems to be absolutely perfect, the other has a very slight 'bubbling' of the tread in a very small area. They have been stored on rims and kept lightly inflated as much as possible to maintain them. They will however be folded for postage.

Postage to UK mainland address only, payment by cleared cheque or cash please (no Paypal etc. facility).

Attachments

• Vittoria Cronometro CS Seta.2.A.jpg
    Vittoria Cronometro CS Seta.2.A.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 525
Would have loved to have these for my time trail wheels, but really can't see myself using them any time soon either (and certainly not doing them justice!).

Back