FS: Campagnolo Centaur Groupset

i-am-iron-man

Senior Retro Guru
Just thought I'd throw this out there to gauge interest, if anyone thinks "Yes. Yes, I think life would be more complete with that" I'll get photos upped.
I have the following Campagnolo parts. I spent ages putting this together because I wanted a fancy Euro gruppo but didn't want to get involved with crabon.

• * Centaur ergos - 10v and silver. They're the 2010 version with the alloy lever blade. You can shift three gears in either direction at once. They are NOS, brand new in the box, complete with cables.
    * Chainset - I think this is the '08 version. I specifically bought this version as it still has beautiful machined chainrings. All alloy, 172.5mm, 53x39T. Fitted but not used in anger then removed and put back in its box.
    * Record BB cups - have been fitted but never actually used, I think I still have the box somewhere. English threads, includes the wavy washer.
    * Centaur rear derailleur. 2010 all-alloy version. New, unused, unfitted.
    * Centaur front derailleur. Braze-on, QS, ok for ST or CT chainrings. From 2010 I think. Pretty sure I can see the box from where I'm sitting too. Fitted and used ... but not much. You probably won't be able to tell though.
    * Centaur brakes - not sure of the year but these are the classic-looking brakes, not the questionable Skeletons. These have seen use but they are in the same condition I keep all my stuff.

I'd like £300 for it all, but would need a contribution towards postage. So three-hundred-and-ten, probably.[/list]

Are the ergo's the new style - like the pic below?

Ergo_Centaur_Alu_2009.jpg
[/img]

Affirmative, the are these exact levers. Campagnolo's last good pair before carbon and 11v took over!

I've had quite a bit of PM interest so I'll get some pictures upped tonight.

Latest posts

Back