SOLD Raleigh Granada touring or great commuting bike

biggs682

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
late 80's Raleigh Granada with reynolds 531 frame tubes , 23" sized frame nice original paintwork with some blemishes as to be expected with age .
stronglight dual ring alloy crankset with 170 mm arms fitted with nice flat Berthat Lyotard pedals and sturmey archer cages ,12 speed with suntour changers fr & rr . 27" alloy rigida rims laced onto plessier alloy hubs with maillard quick release on each axle , when pics taken it had a pr of schwable tyres , but after a blowout earlier in week now 1 schwable and 1 continental brown side wall tyre . clb brakes operated via wienmann dual action levers mounted on to sr sakae road champion engraved alloy drop handlebars and sr 75mm alloy stem. partial fluted 27.2 alloy seat pin that is free to move with what i think is selle italia branded saddle. chrome stubby racing gaurds . frame & forks have 1 set of mounting points for either panniers or full gaurds along with 1 set of bottle mounts . would make a great commuting touring bike, which is what i have been doing on it last few weeks .

asking £125

bike is in nn8 postcode for collection & veiwing or can be sent via courier to most uk post codes for £26.50 extra

loads more pics just ask

Attachments

• granada.jpg
    granada.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,584
That's a great price. But I've just been informed that S-1 has been reached (and probably breached some time ago).

Dibs over :(

GLWS.

Back