Duell Professional-Columbus SLX-Shim.600 Tricolour 60STx56TT

Griggsy

Retro Guru
Hello folks,

For your riding pleasure here is a fully original Duell Professional made by renowned Dutch builder Jan van Dalen (his signature is panto'd in the bb shell) from lightweight Columbus SLX tubing. Components are a nice Shimano 600 Tricolour group in great condition, 7 speed indexed gears, hubs laced to really nice lightweight Wolber Alpine rims (clinchers). Cinelli bars and stem and nice Turbo saddle.

BJApY.jpg

nMCHL.jpg

927aG.jpg

0hiaf.jpg

k7UWp.jpg

8O2oq.jpg

sLrfh.jpg

YKITl.jpg

2V55N.jpg

Rp3bk.jpg

CELfV.jpg

AvJ0z.jpg

5BY6x.jpg

aJzka.jpg

I think the paintwork is ******* ace and it is in superb condition-it has really nice details like Cinelli cast BB shell, nice panto'd stays, bb shell and dropouts. Chrome fork has dulled a little but no pitting and would polish up a treat. Really nice condition-r/h pedal bearing feels a little clicky under load but i don't imaging anyone will want to keep them on. Only bad point i can see is that the hoods have gone a bit sticky but with some scrubbing and soapy water this should go.

Pretty unique bike from a great builder.. if it was a bit smaller in the seat tube I'd probably keep it. Seat tube is measured 60cm Center-Top btw, and top tube is 56cm C-C.

£360 posted from Holland, paypal gift please. Bike will need some disassembly for packing but will be packed secure and with tracking. Additional insurance up to you but will be extra.

Thanks!

Thank **** that is too big for me..
I LOVE it and if it was a bit smaller I would not hesitate for one second in buying that. A bargain, sir!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Lovely. If for some reason you decide to split I'll have the frame off you. Suits my longish legs, bad back/short reach.

I seriously need to pay my rent next week for my mozzy infested hole or I'll be in the bad books... price drop to 330 posted.

c'mon folks, it's handmade, it's got an italian fade paint job, cinelli lugs and BB shell, funky pantographing and it's got a number hanger. what more can it give you... have you no heart?

Back