Paul Milnes Team Aluminium Road Bike ***SOLD***

JohnEastRiding

Retro Newbie
Hi Everyone.

Today I have for sale my Paul Milnes Team Aluminium Road Bike,

I just recently bought this bike off of Ebay but unfortunately it has just been sitting in the shed since I bought it, for no other reason than me using my other road bike, I am looking to sell it to someone that can make more use out of it than I did. It is fully working from the Brakes to the gears, I got it out this morning to clean and tested it was all working before putting it up for sale, Im no cycling expert and will do my best to list the components, if anyone has any questions Ill be happy to answer the best I can!.

Frame: Paul Milnes Team Aluminium: Aluminium 700.5

Forks: Aluminum Kinesis 6061

Stem: Ergotec (Adjustable Angle, As Seen In Pics)

Front Brake: Shimano 105

Back Brake: Promax

Front Deralliur: Shimano Tiagra

Rear Deraliur: Shimano RX 100

Rims: Mavic MA2

Shifters: Shimano (Frame Mounted)

Brake Levers: Tektro

Tyres: Vittoria Roubino (Black and Blue)

The Bike is 16 Speed, 2 Large Cogs and 8 Small, The crank arms are Campagnolo and thats about All I know about them there are a few details on the Chainrings itself as seen in the Photos.

All in all the bike is in great working order and has virtually no rust at all, it is all ready to run including pedals.

I am looking for £100 ONO for the whole bike I am very open to offers and will take any into consideration. I am located in Beverley, East Yorkshire and would like the bike to be collected from or as near to here as possible!. Here are a few of the Images and a link to the whole album, with much more detailed pictures!, the bike is 61cm so will suit taller riders.

p1070167k.jpg

p1070168d.jpg

p1070169.jpg

p1070170.jpg

p1070172p.jpg

http://imageshack.us/g/337/p1070167k.jpg/

Latest posts

Back