F.Moser Leader AX Bugno replica

it's more than pretty! I've wanted one of these for years, and it looks like it's my size too! :D but I can't buy any more bikes for a while... :(

I have a soft spot for pink bikes....my avatar has my pink San Remo hill climbing. Just curious, what's keeping the seat post in the bike ?

Cheers

Shaun

the seat post on these have an internal wedge like a quill stem.

my mate has one aswel, this looks like a 56 or 58, very nice bikes.

i thought they had a different paint job though for the team ones, i may be wrong though, here's the pics of the paint i thought they were, the pink version is what my mate has but i thought the gatorade/chateaux d'ax team used the green one except for the giro d'italia when the used the pink one.

had to link to the green one, it wouldn't let me save the image.

http://www.flickriver.com/photos/cronobikes/3542548793/

Attachments

• pink moser.jpg
    pink moser.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 2,439
pm'd..would like to put in a provisional dibs pending size and some close ups
Cheers

I've got a 1990 copy of Bicisport magazine that followed the Gatorade team through Il Giro. Lots of photos of these bikes. I'd have loved one, especially the green. In fact, I took a colour photocopy from this mag to the paint shop when I had a frame resprayed and asked for the same colours.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back