Very presentable - Nice patina overall!

£60 plus postage

Gazelle threaded Forks 1990s...either from AA or AB frame takes AK brake

Excellent condition no dings or dents

Tubing: 531

Steerer length: 177mm Threading: 38mm

£50 plus postage

Buy the frame and forks together: £100 plus postage

BTW the Holdsworth is available too for £195 plus postage!

You really shouldn't leave photos of lovely holdsworth track frame sets lying around you know. Its not good for men of a certain age :roll: I shall have to go for a brisk stroll....

grumpycommuter":2l0rudbj said:
You really shouldn't leave photos of lovely holdsworth track frame sets lying around you know. Its not good for men of a certain age :roll: I shall have to go for a brisk stroll....

I have a better idea.....buy it!.....You will feel soooooo much better.

sawston_vulcan":1vj26vy4 said:
grumpycommuter":1vj26vy4 said:

I have a better idea.....buy it!.....You will feel soooooo much better.

Just returned from my brisk stroll...via the cash point for a quick balance check and it seems the Holdswoth will not be travelling to N Warks :cry:

As happens in a close count in an election....i demand a recount!..Hehehe.....I just got it..was told it was 531 and had a seatpost of 27.2mm......so assumed double butted and that it was a 56cm seat tube......but it turns out to be 26.8mm...so plain gauge and 58cm C2T.....so intitial reaction...sell it!...but according to Lemmond formula...right size for my inseam.....and getting used to the idea if riding a plain gauge bike after being reassured it would ride nicely....been told rear triangle would be good quality chromoly ...not 531.....and i hope that is true.......but i'd still sell it if an offer of £195 plus postage was made......but please convince me i am wrong and i should keep it!

Back