Vintage Bob Jackson for sale

Jennifer

Retro Newbie
Beautiful Bob Jackson for sale. After a lot or research on the value of this bike, I believe I'm asking a fair price. I am ready to get rid of this bike! Located in California. I'm not sure how to ship over seas or if it's worth the cost to the buyer.

For some reason, this will not allow me to attach my picture. Please send me a message if your interested and I'll email you a picture . javascript:emoticon(':(')

Please contact for price

If you have something to sell, put it in the for sale section.

Forum rules require you to include a price.

Please take the trouble to read the rules before placing items for sale.

I could not find the sale section when I posted. I find this site very difficult to navigate. Sorry. I also tried to delete this post and can not do that either. It's a funny set up for a site.

I'll try emailing the site to delete for me.

J

Jennifer":3a8z3wi3 said:
I could not find the sale section when I posted. I find this site very difficult to navigate. Sorry. I also tried to delete this post and can not do that either. It's a funny set up for a site.

I'll try emailing the site to delete for me.

J

Site works fine...easily navigated.

Still you've posted a description, you could easily add the price!!!

Rk.

Dearest Grumpy,

Maybe you can find something better to do with your time then harrass people on the Internet. Have a wonderful day.

I saw a photo of this a while ago, it does look imo VERY pretty :cool:

I've just had message from the owner and she has been advised not to take less than $1800, but she will take $1200. In complying with forum rules, I'm not commenting on price (on the open forum).

Back