Modern but retro Condor Classico frameset

Jones

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I think its 2009 but not sure, I owned it originally but never used it, sold it to a friend but it never left my house so I've bought it back to sell again :LOL:

The frame has never been ridden, its been built up a couple of times but has never been quite finished :roll: so it is 'as new'. The forks are older Reynolds 531 forks but are in very good condition and if your really fussy the Condor ones are available directly from them for £134 ;)

Its a size 52 and geometry can be found here http://www.condorcycles.com/2011-Range/9455-Condor-Classico-2011/flypage.tpl.html

It has a Campagnolo BB in at the moment which I can remove if you like but its not stuck ;)

Price is £300 posted for frame/fork and brand new Record headset.

ccl1.jpg

ccl2.jpg

nammonk":2juzvbid said:
That's a beauty, but too small for me and too nice for my sister...
Nick

Nick...if your sister knew what you said....she would be in tears....heartbroken.....possibly distraught....buy her this frame and make amends....and she will love you for ever.

I've just built up a John Pavey frame for her. I've now exhausted my stock of brotherly affection for a while.
Nick

Nick...If she reads your post saying 'too nice for my sister'....you will be a dead man walking.....John Pavey or no John Pavey! You have been warned.

Back