Delete please

Hi there. Dont want to throw spanner in the works but those levers and calipers look more like the lower end stuff probably mirage. I am not sure which. But C-Record never used plastic for the gear lever but i could be wrong.

sfsdf

I too don't relish the prospect of kicking a man when he's down but the calipers are actually Athena rather than Chorus. The smaller black barrel adjusters and the rubber blocks being the main giveaways but the castings are also slightly different.

Ah ha. You are very probably right! It's fine, I've been trying to identify them and from the ridges on the front I could only identify them as C Record, I assumed that the shifters must have been replaced!

Re: sfsdf

agentorange":1taf6uz9 said:
I too don't relish the prospect of kicking a man when he's down but the calipers are actually Athena rather than Chorus. The smaller black barrel adjusters and the rubber blocks being the main giveaways but the castings are also slightly different.

I think you might be right, but the only pictures of Athena I can find have 'Athena' written on the arm, whereas these don't.
Chorus do seem to have a smoother transition between the arm and the block mount, so perhaps the original owner rubbed the 'Athena' off!

Pretty sure they're the same as these http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Campagnolo-Mo ... 500wt_1202

Casting looks the same, and if I can get the same amount for them I'll be happy!

EDIT: Looks like they probably are Athena, just from a time when they didn't write the groupname on them! Levers still a mystery.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back