Dave Yates Frame, Tubular Wheels, Shimano 600, Campag...

nj_cisca

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Hi, I've got quite a few odds and ends to sell. Needs to go quickly due to poverty so will be on ebay soon but thought I would offer here first.

All prices include postage, open to offers especially on multiple items.
Please let me know if my prices are way out, Cheers.

Photos here: http://s1246.photobucket.com/albums/gg6 ... e%20items/

Mavic Reflex SUP on Shimano 600 32hole hubs - Tubular, 8 speed cassette, very little wear, brake surfaces good. Michelin tyres included. £80

Shimano 600 Ultegra components- all very good working order:
STI Shifters (8 speed double) - £65
Chainset (TA 50T outer, Shimano 39 inner) - £25
Rear Derailleur - £25
SOLD Front Derailleur - £12
SOLD Pedals and Clips (missing one screw) - £12

SOLD Campagnolo Chorus Aero Post (27.2) - £25

SOLD Campagnolo Mirage Calipers (older single pivot) - £15

SOLD Cinelli Campione del Mondo Bars and Stem (66-40) - £30

SOLD Campagnolo Record QR Skewers - £12

SOLD Shimano 105 QR Skewers (new never used) - £5

Lezyne Alloy Drive mini pump with clamp for bottle mount (never used) - £15

SOLD Reynolds 531 Decal - £5

Adding more soon, please PM if interested or for more info.

Excellent price for a Dave Yates frame.....that should be snapped quickly, i would imagine.

A stunning bike could be made out of all the things on offer for a very reasonable price...imho!

Hope so... need to recover some of the cash I've blown on doing up a Dave Lloyd Concept 90. Why do these projects always spiral out of control!

I'd like to take the cinelli bars and stem please. If you pm me your details I'll sort the payment.
Cheers, Shawn.

Nick,
You do not accept an offer giving details for payment then 4 hours later email saying;
"hi just letting you know the skewers are now sold. Sorry about that but was offered a good price for both them and the seatpost. Apologies, Nick"

I'll pm you my details so that you can refund the money.

Not impressed.

Mark

Really sorry Mark,
I had no knowledge that you wanted to go ahead or had paid me when I sent that message, as you had not got in touch to tell me you had made the payment and I had no access to paypal earlier tonight.
I take full responsibility though, this is my fault and I should have checked my paypal before I accepted another offer. I have of course fully refunded your money.
I realise I am newish here and the last thing I want to to is p*ss people off or cause trouble. Lesson learned.

Just to add - in all of my other dealings with forum members, whether as buyer or seller, once payment has been transferred I have received or sent a message to confirm said deal.
In the only message between Mark and I, all that was stated was a barter of price and a question regarding payment method.
In this case, since I did not receive a message to follow up this enquiry or notification of paypal transaction, I wrongly assumed that the buyer was no longer interested - I was not even given an address to post the item to.
It would never be my intention to mislead anyone. I would not knowingly accept payment from someone only to sell to another buyer. Again I am very sorry for the situation that has arisen here.

We all make mistakes...the trick is to learn from them..we all make further mistakes....but not the same mistakes....i think the lesson has been learnt with full apologies made.

Back