Early 90's Graham Weigh 531c, full Campag Veloce -SOLD £300

Hairylegs66

Devout Dirtbag
http://www.flickr.com/photos/hairylegs6 ... 9342710341

Hi there, this is my Graham Weigh 531c road bike, which is now for sale.
The frame was bought new from Deeside Cycles in the early 90’s by my elder brother who then sold it to me as he thought it was too small for him. I built up the complete bike over a period of time as funds permitted. Regrettably it has hardly been used other than on my Turbo Trainer during the winter months as I defected to mountain biking a while ago, hence it is in excellent ride-away condition.
I would now like it to go to a good home and get some use on the road. I have all the receipts for the build.

Please read this bit:- I won’t be breaking the bike up; please don’t make me an offer for individual parts; sorry but I won’t reply. I am asking £300 for the complete bike, which can be collected from my home address at the time of payment. Please be patient for responses as I don’t always have e-mail access during work hours.
Happy to answer any questions.

The complete spec is:

Graham Weigh 531c 57cm frame and forks – no dents or crash damage, some minor paint damage from a cable lock shackle – please see pictures.

Campag headset (chromed, not sure which version)

Full Campag Veloce 8 speed Ergo groupset - Ergolevers, cassette, front mech, rear mech, cables, callipers, chainset, bottom bracket etc. (Levers are the superior later model 10 speed Veloce versions, retrofitted with an 8 speed ratchet – the bike was initially built up with down tube indexed shifters)

Shimano 105 platform pedals and clips, Christophe toe-straps.
Sachs-Sedis chain.

Cinelli XA stem, Cinelli Top Ergo 64 handlebars.

Campag Athena Aero seatpin.

Brookes Swift Titanium saddle

Mavic MA2 clinchers on Campag Veloce hubs with d/b s/s spokes (hand built by a friend)

Michelin HiLite 23c tyres

Air B butyl tubes (never punctured)

Bump...

This is still available if you can travel to West Essex to view, pay & collect!! Only 10 mins from J28 of the M25, also on the mainline and metro train services from London Liverpool St.

Back